Saturday, November 11, 2017

Top 10 Cartoon Theme songs

Honorable Mentions: There were a lot I would have loved to include, but it's a top 10 list, so here are a couple I enjoy that didn't quite make the cut. Keep in mind that this could've easily been a top 20 or top 30 list too.

Tale Spin

The Fairly Odd Parents

Teen Titans


Danny Phantom

Kim Possible

Animaniacs

#10: The Simpsons: I almost left this song off the list because it's too obvious, but that's also kind of why it deserves a spot on the list.

#9: Pinky and the Brain: It was kind of a toss-up between this and Animaniacs. I just chose the one that I personally had more nostalgia for.

#8: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: A classic you can't go wrong with. Listening back, it didn't hold for me as much, but it's still a pretty good theme that deserves a spot on the list.

#7: Family Guy: I'm not quite sure why, but I love this jazzy little number

#6: South Park: This is easily my favorite adult cartoon and adult cartoon theme song

#5: Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers: So, I actually had to restrain myself from putting more Disney songs on my list. There will probably be a strictly Disney list someday.

#4: Duck Tales: This is a really catchy theme from one of my defining childhood shows.

#3: Scooby Doo: Where Are You?: I know there's probably a million Scooby Doo shows and themes, but the original is still my favorite.

#2: Darkwing Duck: I really didn't mean for the top 5 to get so Disney-heavy, but this one was guaranteed a spot this high on the list no matter what.

#1: X-Men: As far as I'm concerned, nothing else was going to take the top spot.

Were there any I missed? Did I have any too high? Did I have any too low? Were there any on here that didn't deserve to be on the list (honorable mentions or otherwise)? Let me know your opinions.

1 comment:

  1. I loved your list! A lot of these are super nostalgic for me, too! And Pinky & The Brain is definitely way better than Animaniacs. :)

    ReplyDelete