Sunday, April 14, 2019

Justice League vs. the Fatal Five

image source

Justice League vs. the Fatal Five has the superhero team fighting a team of villains from the future alongside a member of the Legion of Super-Heroes, Starboy. I feel it would be important for me to start with what I liked about the movie. The animation is really good, reminding me of the animation from the animated Justice League television show from the early 2000s. On top of that, the voice cast is really good. Many of the actors voicing the Justice League members played these parts in previous DC Animated movies and shows. The cast in this movie includes Kevin Conroy as Batman, Susan Eisenberg as Wonder Woman, and George Newburn as Superman. The story is something I have mixed feelings about. It certainly isn’t a bad story. The problem I have with it is that it can honestly get a touch needlessly complicated. It isn’t always easy to follow. Part of the reason for this could be the movie’s 80 minute running time. As usual, I would like to compliment the action. The fight scenes are probably some of the most well-crafted, and awesomely animated moments in the movie. Overall, there really isn’t much more for me to say about Justice League vs. the Fatal Five. The film has strong animation, voice work, and characters. The story is decent enough, even though I do think it gets muddled from time to time. It’s a good animated movie that’s worth watching if you’re a fan of DC’s animated films. 

7 / 10 

No comments:

Post a Comment