Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Little Dead Rotting Hood

Image Source

 Little Dead Rotting Hood is another of those movies I’m reviewing because I just happened to find it on Netflix. Three little words told me exactly what I needed to know, and what to expect from the movie. Those three words were: “The Asylum Presents.” This really is a trademark Asylum production. The acting is beyond wooden. The writing is atrocious. The cinematography has a piss-poor quality. The list drags on and on. The story is kind of clever and  interesting, or rather, it has potential in my opinion. Spoiler alert, it kind of takes the idea of Little Red Riding Hood being a badass werewolf hunter to the next level by actually turning her into a werewolf. At points, the movie reaches a slow pace, which really bogs it down.  The problem is that this movie is about a werewolf Little Red Riding Hood as a werewolf hunter. The movie should be able to be faster paced than it is, that is until the half hour mark. A group of guys go out and start hunting a bunch of wolves, and the movie kind of starts to enter into that enjoyable level of bad. It should also be pointed out that the movie’s more enjoyable if you don’t think about it because there are a lot of things that don’t make sense. It’s interesting. This is a first for me. I’m not going to rate this movie because I honestly have no idea where I would even begin.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha ha - I saw this floating around on netflix, too, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch it, but then I saw this review and I'm like "yup, going to watch it for sure."

    ReplyDelete